Every Quingo mobility scooter benefits from innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications and assembly by highly trained technicians. Like all 5 wheel Quingo mobility scooters the Air 2 comes with safety as standard.
The Quingo Air 2 mobility scooter is extremely straightforward to transport and is very easy to dismantle, taking less than 60 seconds to be loaded in to the boot of even a small car. Ideal indoors or out, it can be used in shopping centers and for trips to small local shops or keeping in touch with family and friends. The unique 5 wheel stability system enjoyed by Quingo scooters maintains the manoeuvrability, superior driving position and posture benefits of a 3 wheel mobility scooter while implementing the stability and safer cornering characteristics of a 4 wheel scooter. As well as the exceptional anatomical driving position all Quingos also offer an astonishing 80% more foot room than a 4 wheel mobility scooter of a similar length. Additionally Quintell™ Adaptive foot-plates allow individual adjustment in multiple planes assuring the most natural and comfortable ride.
- Superb portability – The heaviest element weighs just 26.8kg and can be manoeuvred using the built in handle. Dismantling and assembly are both efficient and swift and your customers will appreciate the blend of comfort, performance and portability.
- No ordinary portable mobility scooter – Enhanced 5 wheel stability. The first generation, 3 wheel portable mobility scooters, while agile, are unable to match 4 wheel portables when it comes to stability. Using British designed 5 wheel Quintell™ technology makes for stability in a class of its own, crucial for negotiating hills and slopes and when mounting or descending kerbs.
- Enhanced comfort & posture control – Being able to achieve a healthy posture is a vital consideration when choosing any mobility vehicle. Quingo is the only range of mobility scooters that feature adaptive footplates and allow for full ergonomic posture control, affording exceptional comfort even on those lengthy excursions. The feet forward configuration of Quingo allows customers of a loftier stature, and those who may suffer joint stiffness, to be accommodated in comfort in a portable vehicle measuring only 107 cm in length.
- Safer kerb handling – even at angles. Kerbs can represent considerable obstacle to scooter users. Only the Quingo 5 wheel system features the capability to ascend and descend kerbs at an angle of up tp 45°. Additionally Quingo’s patented Kerbmaster not only prevents tipping but also eliminates beaching with it’s auto-powered drive system.
- Unrivalled agility and a tighter turning circle – In independent research carried out by Thorpe Associates the 5 wheel Quingo proved to be more manoeuvrable than any 4 wheel scooter, of comparable length, available today. This makes for agility, while maintaining safety, in places with restricted space such as small shops and shopping centres.