Every Quingo mobility scooter benefits from innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications and assembly by highly trained technicians. Like all 5 wheel Quingo mobility scooters the Plus comes with safety as standard.
Designed for the pavement at 4mph and road use at 8mph, the Plus is a robust and versatile mobility solution. It combines the finess and agility Quingo scooters are famed for, making use at home, in the workplace and more confined areas like shopping centres and local stores both pleasurable and practical, with increased range, power and speed for those visits to family, friends and attractions that may be further afield. The unique 5 wheel stability system enjoyed by Quingo scooters maintains the manoeuvrability, superior driving position and posture benefits of a 3 wheel mobility scooter while adopting the stability and safer cornering characteristics of a 4 wheel scooter. As well as the exceptional anatomical driving position all Quingos also offer an astonishing 80% more foot room than a 4 wheel mobility scooter of a similar length. Additionally Quintell™ Adaptive foot-plates allow individual adjustment in multiple planes assuring the most natural and comfortable ride.
- Easy view analogue dash board and loop tiller features:- Battery meter gauge, infinitely variable speed dial, push button lighting control, fingertip forward/reverse levers, half speed override switch, hazard warning switch, turn indicator switch, security ignition, audible warning horn button and handle bar mounted rear view mirror.
- Quingo Comfort and Convenience – Two tone, foldable standard seat with width and height adjustable flip up arm rests and quick release seat belt. Forward and reverse seat slide and seat swivel mechanism. Removeable Shopping basket
- Quintell™ adaptive floating footplates
- Quintell™ Tri-Wheel Steering & Stability. All models enjoy the Quintell 5 wheel stability system. This World Patent protected technology provides exceptional ergonomic posture control with its fully adjustable, self-centering stearing column, greater stability, safer cornering dynamics, agility in confined spaces and superlative kerb handling.
- Quintell™ Kerbmaster anti-grounding/tipping prevents beaching and tipping.
- Front integral lever arm coil springs and rear independent coil springs..
- Automatic regenerative braking, automatic electromagnetic parking brake, easy grip manual hand brake.
- 3 x front lights & 2x rear lights, turn signals and four way hazard warning, side safety reflectors and rear brake warning lights.
Click the link below to see how the turning circle of Quingo scooters compare to similar 4 wheel scooters.