Quingo Classic Mobility Scooter
Every Quingo mobility scooter benefits from innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications and assembly by highly trained technicians. Like all 5 wheel Quingo mobility scooters the Classic comes with safety as standard.
Designed for pavement use at 4mph, the Classic is the ideal solution for lighter usage, such as at home or in the workplace, while remaining extremely capable for those visits to family, friends and neighbours and to shopping malls and local stores. The unique 5 wheel stability system enjoyed by Quingo scooters maintains the manoeuvrability, superior driving position and posture benefits of a 3 wheel mobility scooter while adopting the stability and safer cornering characteristics of a 4 wheel scooter. As well as the exceptional anatomical driving position all Quingos also offer an astonishing 80% more foot room than a 4 wheel mobility scooter of a similar length. Additionally Quintell™ Adaptive foot-plates allow individual adjustment in multiple planes assuring the most natural and comfortable ride.
- Easy view analogue dash board and loop tiller features:- Battery meter gauge, infinitely variable speed dial, push button lighting control, fingertip forward/reverse levers, hazard warning switch, turn indicator switch, security ignition key and audible warning horn button.
- Quingo Comfort and Convenience – Two tone, foldable standard seat with width and height adjustable flip up arm rests and quick release seat belt. Forward and reverse seat slide and seat swivel mechanism. Removeable Shopping basket
- Quintell™ adaptive floating footplates
- Quintell™ Tri-Wheel Steering & Stability. All models enjoy the Quintell 5 wheel stability system. This World Patent protected technology provides exceptional ergonomic posture control with its fully adjustable, self-centering stearing column, greater stability, safer cornering dynamics, agility in confined spaces and superlative kerb handling.
- Front integral lever arm coil springs and rear independent coil springs..
- Automatic regenerative braking, automatic electromagnetic parking brake, easy grip manual hand brake.
- 3 x front lights & 2x rear lights, turn signals and four way hazard warning, side safety reflectors and rear brake warning lights.
Click the link below to see how the turning circle of Quingo scooters compare to similar 4 wheel scooters.
- Type – 5 Wheel PMV*
- Class – Class 2
- Intended Use – Pavement
- Maximum Speed – 4mph/6.4kph
- Carrying Capacity – 350lbs/159kg/25st
- Electric Motor – 250 Watt
- Maximum Range – 23 miles**
- Battery Configuration – 2 x 35Ah
- Kerb Climbing – Max 3″/7.5cm
*PERSONAL MOBILITY VEHICLE
TRAVEL RANGE VARIES BY TERRAIN,
WEIGHT OF RIDER AND
- Quintell™ Active Tri-Wheel Steering
- Quintell™ Self Centering Steering
- Quintell™ 5 Wheel Stabilising System
- Quintell™ Posture Control System
- Quintell™ Adaptive Floating Footplates
- Quintell™ Shock Absorbing Smartbumper
- Ergonomic Self Levelling Steering Tiller
- Removable Shopping Basket
- Supported Comfort Plus Seat
- Finger-Touch Controls
- Ideal Weight Distribution
*BASED ON SIMILAR LENGTH
CONVENTIONAL 4 WHEEL SCOOTERS
- SP1 – Rear View Mirror R/H/S
- SP2 – Rear View Mirror L/H/S
- SP 3 – Stick Clip R/H/S
- SP 4 – Stick Clip L/H/S
- SP6 – Rear Shopping Bag and Crutch Holder
- SP7 – Scooter Storage Cover
- SP12 – Scooter Garage
- SP13 – Rear Mounted Oxygen Cylinder Carrying Bag
- SP19 – Puncture Resistant Treatment to all Pneumatic Tyres
- SP20 Scooter Mac
- SP21 – Water Resistant Basket Liner
- SP22 Quintell™ Smartbumper – Shock Resistant Front Bumper
- SP25 All Weather Removable Canopy (ARC)
- SP26 Front Lockable Storage Box
- SP50 – Quingo Hi Vis Insulated Safety Jacket
- SP52 High Capacity, Water Resistant Front Shopping Box