Quingo Classic Mobility Scooter
The original in the Quingo mobility scooters range, the Classic 4 mph/6.4kph mobility scooter is the perfect solution for home, work or getting out and about around town in an extremely affordable package.
Every Quingo mobility scooter benefits from innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications and assembly by highly trained technicians. Like all 5 wheel Quingo mobility scooters the Classic comes with safety as standard.
Designed for pavement use at 4mph, the Classic is the ideal solution for lighter usage, such as at home or in the workplace, while remaining extremely capable for those visits to family, friends and neighbours and to shopping malls and local stores. The unique 5 wheel stability system enjoyed by Quingo scooters maintains the manoeuvrability, superior driving position and posture benefits of a 3 wheel mobility scooter while adopting the stability and safer cornering characteristics of a 4 wheel scooter. As well as the exceptional anatomical driving position all Quingos also offer an astonishing 80% more foot room than a 4 wheel mobility scooter of a similar length. Additionally Quintell™ Adaptive foot-plates allow individual adjustment in multiple planes assuring the most natural and comfortable ride.
- Easy view analogue dash board and loop tiller features:- Battery meter gauge, infinitely variable speed dial, push button lighting control, fingertip forward/reverse levers, hazard warning switch, turn indicator switch, security ignition key and audible warning horn button.
- Quingo Comfort and Convenience – Two tone, foldable standard seat with width and height adjustable flip up arm rests and quick release seat belt. Forward and reverse seat slide and seat swivel mechanism. Removeable Shopping basket
- Quintell™ adaptive floating footplates
- Quintell™ Tri-Wheel Steering & Stability. All models enjoy the Quintell 5 wheel stability system. This World Patent protected technology provides exceptional ergonomic posture control with its fully adjustable, self-centering stearing column, greater stability, safer cornering dynamics, agility in confined spaces and superlative kerb handling.
- Front integral lever arm coil springs and rear independent coil springs..
- Automatic regenerative braking, automatic electromagnetic parking brake, easy grip manual hand brake.
- 3 x front lights & 2x rear lights, turn signals and four way hazard warning, side safety reflectors and rear brake warning lights.
Click the link below to see how the turning circle of Quingo scooters compare to similar 4 wheel scooters.
Share This Page
*PERSONAL MOBILITY VEHICLE
Travel range varies greatly by each of the following factors such as type of terrain, surfaces driven on, the weight of the rider, the ambient temperature & the condition and age of batteries. All of these factors can reduce the quoted travel range calculated in ISO716-4:2008 test conditions.
*BASED ON SIMILAR LENGTH
CONVENTIONAL 4 WHEEL SCOOTERS
Specifications and applicable accessories may vary from country to country contact you country’s man dealer/importer for details.